|The Kjellberg Foundation is a civil law foundation with legal capacity. It is subject to the legal supervision of the German federal state of Brandenburg and is registered with the supervisory board for foundations of the Ministry of the interior and communities of the federal state of Brandenburg.
Registered office: D-03238 Finsterwalde, Schloßstraße 6c
The Kjellberg Foundation is a business owner foundation. It is the sole shareholder of the Kjellberg Finsterwalde Group.
The group includes the following companies:
- Kjellberg Finsterwalde Plasma und Maschinen GmbH
- Kjellberg Finsterwalde Elektroden und Zusatzwerkstoffe GmbH
- Kjellberg Finsterwalde Schweißtechnik und Verschleißschutzsysteme GmbH
- Kjellberg Finsterwalde Dienstleistungsgesellschaft mbH
- Kjellberg Maschinenfabrik GmbH
- and Teknoholt GmbH as holding
The companies of the Kjellberg Finsterwalde Group have emerged from the former Kjellberg Finsterwalde Elektroden und Maschinen GmbH. It was founded in 1921 by the Swedish inventor and business man Oscar Kjellberg who received the German imperial patent no. 23 1733 for coated welding electrodes in 1908. Kjellberg Finsterwalde has been among the world's leading manufacturers of welding electrodes, welding technique and plasma cutting systems for decades.